Happy New Year.
I re-read my last post, and I was clearly too tired to be posting anything. Haha.
This post is going to be a few short (maintain through the year) and long term (by the end of the year) resolutions that are reasonable.
First, the “definition” of resolution is making a promise to do an ac of self-improvement or something slightly nice (according to Wikipedia.
So, let’s get to it,
1. I am starting school on the 12th, so I would like to get good grades (mostly A’s but I will settle for B’s if I must).
2. Get a raise.
3. Take a vacation.
4. Increase my savings.
5. Enjoy the little things in life (i.e the outdoors).
6. Do the money jar start to finish (I started it in 2014 but in Oct. didn’t have to money to finish). Let me know if you want to know what and how the money jar works.
7. Work out at least 2 times a week (due to my schedule I think that is reasonable, although I would like to make it to the gym 5 times a week, I’m making reasonable resolutions).
8. Produce more in the garden. (We have butternut squash, kale, green onions, and tomatoes growing right now)
I think that is all for now. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. Have a great new year!